July 15, 2014

why i run: color vibe


Sometimes you just gotta let loose, get together with some good friends, and have fun! That was the whole point of this run for me. I really wasn't sure what to expect going into a The Color Vibe Run. When I was describing it to people I felt a little stupid by saying that you dress in white and then people throw colored cornstarch at you. Doesn't that sound like fun?
I will let the pictures speak for themselves:

















I would do this again in a heart beat!

Not knowing what to expect, I would have to say that it was so much more fun than I thought it would be. I had been looking forward to it, but I had no idea what a great time I would have. I'm sure it had something to do with the company I was with, but the music and the vibrant colors and acting like a kid again had to be the best part!

No comments:

Post a Comment